Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Feeling Groovie...

I know it's boring to read- but would you actually believe I had a nice, low-stress day today? I went to work all wound up, ready for the day's shenanigans, and it all actually went down pretty smoothly. I came home, took a little nap, played "Star Wars" with my son, was silly with my daughter, watched a "Babylon 5" (the greatest show ever made) episode on DVD with my beautiful wife- thank you Netflix- and I'm going to bed in a few minutes. (Of course, we had dinner, I went to the bathroom, took a shower, etc, but you don't want to hear about all that… I hope.)



I don't even feel like bitching about politics or the news. It's a nice, low-key day. So I'll leave you with the following jokes. These are guaranteed to make you popular. Just tell me if they don't, and I'll pretend to be your friend for you. See how it works?



Jesus walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Close the door- were you born in a barn?"



A termite walks into a bar and asks, "Is the bar tender here?"



Two guys walk into a bar… you'd think the second guy would have ducked!



A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, why the long face?"



A man walks into a bar carrying jumper cables, and the bartender says, "Don't start anything!"



(THE ULTIMATE BAR JOKE)

A piece of string walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Get out- I don't serve string here!" So the string goes outside, lays down, and rolls around, getting himself good and tangled up. He walks back into the bar. The bartender asks, "Aren't you that piece of string I just threw out of here?" And the string replies, "No, I'm a frayed knot!"



Why is an electrician like a 3-way switch? Because it takes 2 travelers to make him work! (Ask a union electrician to explain it to you… just make sure he's not a steward…)



Did you know they're wasteful in South Africa? When they kill an animal, instead of using the whole carcass, they only use a part hide…



(I'm including this in every post until the end of the auction.) The beautiful and multitalented French Toast Girl has placed one of her paintings on Ebay to raise money for the victims of the Asian Tsunami. Please check it out here.



TTFN

-Tony

No comments: