Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I'll Just Type in Anything Tonight...

I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family. It's wonderful to have a place I can come home to, where I'm loved and accepted no matter what.



Can anything be transubstantiated? Reeses cups for example. If a priest was in a pinch, could he make Reeses cups the body of Christ? How about Jack Daniels or Diet Pepsi Twist as the blood of Christ? Why does it just have to be grape wine?



For those who are interested in dreams… last night I dreamed I was still in the Army, but I was contracted out to one of my old shops (Allran Electric.) For some reason my barracks room was my old bedroom. There were little green flies & silverfish everywhere. I killed all the ones I could see, but more kept on coming. I looked and the wood around my windowsill was rotten and infested. Anyone care to analyze this one?



As long as they're cross-platforming everything, how about a video game with mud wrestling between Laura Croft & Sammus Aran? The winner could get to take on Aeon Flux… All right, I guess it's time to go to bed.



TTFN

-Tony

No comments: