Saturday, January 22, 2005

Verrry Eeenteresting

I was relocated from the job I was running on Thursday due to a paperwork snafu. (Theirs, not mine.) Friday morning I woke praying that the same thing would happen again- Thursday was a nice low-stress day. During my commute I realized I was praying for the wrong thing. Instead I prayed that I run the job quickly and easily, and that there be no stress or screwups. Or at least if their was, that we would sail through them.



This was the correct thing to pray for, because I was met at my job by help (Kevin, Rauol & John) and the ever helpful Meddi (Matti? I have no idea how to spell it.) It turned out that the powers that be wanted the entire job done in a day (originally I had three) and we banged it out. I couldn't have done it without their help, they really made me look good. The moral of the story is pray for the right thing. Sometimes, instead of praying for the cup to be passed from your lips, you have to pray for the ability to chug without choking.



TTFN

-Tony

No comments: