Monday, February 28, 2005

Illustration Friday (on Monday, for a change.)



Yes! Once again, it's Illustration Friday! When I read that the subject was Jazz, the first thought that came to mind was… a jazz man playing sax! So I decided to do the opposite.

Enjoy.

All right, I know you're looking at this and thinking, "Wow, this guy's a fothermucking genius! I'd love to read the fascinating things he types into his blog every other day!" Well, NOW YOU CAN! With no money down (unless you really want to) click here to peruse the whole gosh-darn thing!

TTFN
-Tony

13 comments:

rischa said...

hehehe that's pretty funny

Carolyn said...

I look forward to your stuff everyweek. Brilliant...simply brilliant.

french toast girl said...

You are such an odd bunny, 'Toine, but I love you.

B$ said...

Nice job!

The Frase said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

geez...almost wet myself. freaky funny...!!
-kerry

spanglemaker said...

That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

And what an interesting brain it is. Very funny.

Janey
Janeysjourney.blogspot.com

steve said...

Hey, can anyone else smell that ?
Just kidding, awsome work !

starky said...

Haha!

Shano said...

Ha! Funny!

Giao said...

Tee hee! Funny!!

Gnome G http://www.xanga.com/gnomeg

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love it!