StatCounter

Monday, March 14, 2005

2nd, 3rd, & 4th Childhoods

Yet again, I'm having problems with Penguin Electric. It would take too long to detail here. Suffice to say, it hurts when I sit down.

Because of this, I woke up this morning severely depressed. As always, my angel was there for me. Jennifer, I love you.

I saw a friend on the bus. "Man, did you see the new Star Wars trailer?" he asked. "I embarrased the hell out of my kid by jumping up & throwing my fist in the air when we saw it with Robots."

"My favorite part is when the Emperor had his light saber hidden up his sleeve," I replied.

"Yeah!" he chimed in. "'Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?'" he growled, then flung his arm down with an onomatapedic "Woosh!"

Nothing brightens my day more than knowing I'm surrounded by other ten-year olds in their mid-thirties. Thank God I'm not alone.

TTFN
-Tony

1 comment:

Braidwood said...

Isn't it true! and weird. I can't believe I'm an adult.