Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Did You Ever Know that You're My Hero?



The Illustration Friday word of the week is Heroes.

OMG, the miserable bastard- he did it again! He dedicated another web-comic to this topic! He actually expects you- (if you're still here)- as a participating fellow artist in Illustration Friday- to click here and then go to #11. The nerve! Well, to hell with him, I'm off to Google that picture of Lindsay Lohan's mammary gland slipping out of her dress! Goodbye!

(Slam!)

Seriously, check it out, would you? I'm talking about my web-comic that I worked very hard on, not some Disney "good girl's" nipple slip. Thanks.

TTFN
-Tony

11 comments:

Joanne said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

ah, kiddo, ya kill me! your cartoons are pretty awesome. hope you had some success seeing lohans tits.
cheers,
kerry

Anonymous said...

Wondered how it would be possible to follow your last week's highly successful submission - and you did it with flying clours (B&W colours). Next step Tony is to print this out and make a small edition in book form to hand to each person concerned (wife, children, paarents, cuz etc.) This is my favourite IF entry!!!

isay (Marissa) said...

it made me smile reading webby#11. the illustrations and posts are great! nice work tony! i will surely come back and read on....

Kim Carney said...

#11 is full of fantastic heroes, in a great presentation. I love the Hall of Heroes.

Courtney Pippin-Mathur said...

great entry. very sweet and funny. :)

steve said...

That is a pretty twisted duck, Tony. I totally agree with the James T. Kirk and Tom Baker entries !
Now fire a photon torpedo off their port bow and send K-9 to investigate the Master's lair...
:-)

Carolyn said...

At first I thought the eyes WERE Lindsay's mammorys, but after pushing my own eyeballs back into their sockets I realized my mistake...

Aravis said...

That was fun! Your family sounds wonderful and I enjoyed your sci-fi entries.

I can't wait for the Hall of Phlegm... *G*

Ian T. said...

What a great gallery! A lovely mix of people (plus Underdog :)). Doctor Who #4 is definitely one of my heroes (though #3 comes close) and both Romanas were terrific too... actually quite a few of the companions were... and K9! Did you ever watch Blakes-7? Some of the same writers as on DW# but those guys were all antiheroes, which is a whole other topic of course.

Tony LaRocca said...

I haven't seen Blakes 7 since the 90's. That had to have had the most bizzar final episode of any series I've ever seen!