Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Incompetent Supervillany

All right- just what kind of Evil Puppet Master is Karl Rove anyway? First of all- if he's pulling the strings, he doesn't NEED an official position in the Bush administration. Hell- he looses points because we even know his name and his face! If I was an evil puppet master, I would be a ghost! I am so goddamn disillusioned. Just what the hell is the world coming to?

Second of all- as I discussed in a previous blog- the guy can't even get propper revenge on CIA agents he doesn't like! If I had all the power that guy is rumored to have, any CIA agents who pissed me off with inconvenient facts would find themselves begging for the sweet release of death. I would put them on a secret mission where they would be forced to listen to boy-band music all day long. Or even better- I would tell him that there were secret codes hidden in episodes of that goddamn CSI show, and force him to watch every single episode. Hell, I would be begging for someone to put a bullet in my brain after a day of that.

Sigh

-TTFN
Tony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are truly EVIL Tony };-}

steve said...

You have mistaken the federal government as the true power in America. It's the oil companies and the numerous faceless corporate leaders who really pull the strings. Wealth and greed give people power and sycophants are drawn to that and become the mouthpieces in the political realm.
Bush is a puppet, a loose cannon puppet, but a puppet nontheless. Rove got cocky and lashed out without thinking. Same for Robert Novack. Just wait till things get rilly nasty in Iraq over the next few months. Then the fireworks might get started.
Duck and cover, Tony. Duck and cover...
:-(

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back ... thought I'd scared you away.