StatCounter

Friday, September 02, 2005

Tony Explains it All #2

Lyn asks, "Do cows get bored ?"

Short answer: Not if they keep moo-ving.

Long Answer: Cows actually have a hyper-slow brain, so to them, they're living a fast, exciting "live quick-die young" lifestyle. You see, a cow's day is like a hundred of our days. This is much like the answer we often got in CCD to the question, "How did God create the world in 6 days?" - "Because one of God's days is like a million of our years." Ergo, Cows are microcosms of God (but then, aren't we all?)

Take care, folks. Feel free to dig deep into my vast pool of knowledge.

TTFN
-Tony

PS Joe's new bowling HS is 58! Go Joe! You'll have that blue collar & beer gut in no time...

6 comments:

lyn said...

This thought is something that has bothered me for many years, your short answer made me laugh out loud.
However, I need to know, how you know, they have hyper-slow brains .
Then I will be satisfied.
xx
Lyn

Tony LaRocca said...

The answer is very simple. You see, this problem has vexed me for a while as well. So, I decided to go right to the source & ask a cow if she had a hyper-slow brain. As of yet, she has not replied. Logicaly, she must still be a) understanding the question, b) thinking it over, or c) formulating an answer. Ergo, cows have hpyer-slow brains. QED.

lyn said...

Tony, life is never that simple.
You obviously do not understand women. You ASKED her if she had a hyper-slow brain ??
No wonder she's not speaking to you.

Tony LaRocca said...

As a know-it-all, I know enough to know that understanding ANY woman is far beyond the abilities of mortal men. Just ask my wife.

The Space Above the Couch said...

thanks for explaining evolution to me! i have to share this with a few people...

french toast girl said...

I love you.