StatCounter

Monday, September 05, 2005

Toot Toot Toot, Toot Your Own Geeky Horn…

After only about 5 hours, I've figured out the goddamn Myst V demo! (Which, of course, was only one puzzle.) WHAT A RUSH! I can't wait till the real game comes out… and comes down in price after no one buys it at $50 :P Hint: pay attention to what the old geezer with the Slavic accent tells you…

(Yes, I am a geek)

Speaking of horn tootin', Joe's new bowling score is 71! Me, I can't seem to go higher than 156- it must be all the hip-hop crap the bowling alley plays.

TTFN
-Tony

7 comments:

Aravis said...

Myst V is coming out soon? Cool!

Yes, I'm a geek too...

Tony LaRocca said...

It's coming out sometime this month, though unfortunately it looks a lot more like "Uru II" than "Myst V." I guess it's cheaper to make something in real-time 3d than with actual video footage & blue-screened actors. Still, it looks cool.

Aravis said...

Thanks for letting me know. I'll look out for it!

Melicrious said...

neat! I'm a mac girl so I will be waiting for another year but I still lovve playing the myst. I really enjoyed revelations but the uru one left me cold. I love how playing those games is so involving. you actually feel like you've been on holiday in these places.

I like you roots illo to. Reality is nothing. Perception is everything. Obey your Perception.

Tony LaRocca said...

Well, problem with Uru wasn't so much that it was in 3d as that it was meant to be an online multi-player game. This concept failed miserably. They've re-done Myst as a 3d game called "Real Myst" It's cool- though the 3d engine is nowhere near as good as the Uru one is.

Revalations was cool- I was a little annoyed at what a downer the ending was when you won

Anonymous said...

Dear President Nixon: I take great offense to your use of the word geek. We have a small and elite group of people who can be called this. You need to repent or we will protest you.

Sincerely,

Dr. HK

Tony LaRocca said...

I never repent anything, much less an elete force of biters of the heads of (expletive deleted) chickens.

Yours truly
Richard Millhouse Nixon
(deceased)