StatCounter

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Give It Up for the Main Brain!

I've just finished Myst V, all by meeself! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! It's not as pretty to look at as its predecessors, and I was a little disappointed by the lack of imagination in the endings (why can't I choose to keep the power all for myself?) But it was a load of fun. David Ogden Stiers also does a great acting job- this time with a Slavic accent instead of a New England one.

Now I guess I can think up something for "float…"

TTFN
-me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your job of thinking up 'something' for IF is slack!

Tony LaRocca said...

You know, I honestly wasn't inspired by the word this week. Fuck it. I was thinking of doing the dead guy, floating in the pool, but that's kind of hackneyed.

Anonymous said...

I'm not inspired to but Myst V anymore but probably still will. Why don't you do all the hackeyed IFs floating in a pool?