StatCounter

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me...

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me… 33 years ago my poor mother pushed me out into this blighted universe. Yep, only 33 years. That's it. They don't believe me at work- they think I'm in the witness protection program or something. It's my family's fault, I grew up around old people. What else was I supposed to grow up to be except older? At least I got the day off so I could go out and vote for whomever the union tells us to vote for. Here in NYC, we get to choose between the democrat and the incumbent democrat mayor who's running on the republican ticket. I'm running out of Muppets to write-in. (This year it was Uncle Deadly's turn.)


TTFN
-Tony

15 comments:

merlinprincesse said...

The Happiest of birthdays. And you look axactly your age. You even have a baby face. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tony LaRrrrrrocca!!! };-}

maria antunes said...

Happy Birthday! :-)

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday!

french toast girl said...

As Great Grandma said,

AH BEE BOY DAY!

I love you!

Aravis said...

Happy Birthday Tony!!!

Ian T. said...

Happy birthday, Tony!

atomicvelvetsigh said...

oo guess i was late.. but Belated Happy Birthday Tony!!! mm 33 .. well thats young! hehe

; * said...

B-LATED BABE.

Happy days to you!

Smooch
The Tart

isay (Marissa) said...

Better late than never-Many happy returns.....I hope you had nice birthday celebration. now i know 5 people born on this day.

Cheers!

Tony LaRocca said...

Thank you all- you're very kind.

Hellcat said...

NOT all of us };-}

Catnapping said...

Happy 4 days after your birthday, Tony!

Knitting Painter Woman said...

Belated Birthday Wishes.
When you run out of muppets, perhaps you could switch to "Family" members... surely they haven't all been convicted of something.

Tony LaRocca said...

Sultry, I like how you say "family" in quotation marks- do you mean the Corleone family, or perhaps even "Mama's Family"? (I bet Eunice would make a great president.)