StatCounter

Monday, February 06, 2006

Let's All Go to the Lobby

There's an awesome site, YouTube, which allows you to post movies for free! I've been uploading animations (some are still processing) and a live movie or two (ok, just one for now.) Eventually I'll get my lazy ass around to embedding them on my site. But at least you can finally see Herman Takes a Dive in all of its glory. (It was one of my firsts and is definitely dated, but it still has a warm place in my heart.) All of my movies (which I know you've read about on my site and have been drooling over a chance to see) can be found HERE. Get the popcorn and enjoy!

(Actually, not all of my movies are there, but I'm working on it. I'm considering uploading some of my "fan-fic" Dr. Who animations, such as Disco Daleks (which has made the circuit around the p2p a few times) and a nifty animation I made with animated family members singing an old Sesame Street song, but I really don't want to tempt the fickle finger of copyright infringement.)

NOTE: Sometimes it takes the videos a few minutes to load. I suggest hitting PAUSE, and then, when the first bar gets about 3/4 across the screen, hit PLAY.

TTFN
-Tony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah, have tried viewing these before ... will have to wait until have Broadband ... bookmarked till then.

Caroline said...

Excellent Tony! I especially like the special effects lesson...

Lee said...

herman is a hoot tony...I love the eyeballs on the screen...thanks for posting those :)