Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Blog-a-Whine

Hello all.
I did something to my back.
Don't know yet.
Out on disability.
Hope it doesn't last long.
MRI tomorrow-
If I can walk to the car.
Went to the Dr yesterday
Had to lean on Joe
Can't stand up straight.
One of his teachers saw us.
Felt so embarrassed for him
Having fat unshaved cripple
Leaning on him
All he cares about
Is helping me.
I take baby steps
Use rolling desk chair as walker
Jen has to dress me.
At least today
I can get in and out of bed
On my own
Please God
Don't let this be permanent
I'm just making ends meet now.
Disability payout sucks.

Sigh.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooooooooooooe ...

Lee said...

oh shit Tony, good luck with the MRI today...feel better

Ian T. said...

Tony, this is terrible - I really hope things will look up for you and this won't last.

; * said...

Get better! Am sending happy MRI thoughts your way.

Smooch,
The Tart

Caroline said...

hope you are better soon!

atomicvelvetsigh said...

gee... four days already and no updates.. hope all is ok! and its not as serious as it sounds.. sending you prayers ..

Lori Witzel said...

I come from a long line of bad back people.

Just get as comfortable and relaxed as you can, and hang in there. It will heal up.

But I know it stinks right now.

Knitting Painter Woman said...

I am wishing you well... Not that I have much power over these things. If you were to change your "backbone" so that it didn't hurt... what would the changes look like? Carolyn Myss (and even Louise Hay) have some interesting things to say about the mind/body connections underlying pain. On the other hand, one can get viral infections that wreak havoc... so let the docs do THEIR magic, too.

FABULOUS monster drawing.