Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"Some crying, six carrying me..."

From Philip K. Dick's We Can Remember it for You Wholesale (which was loosely translated into the movie Total Recall:)

"The door hung open and inside, at a big
genuine walnut desk, sat a genial-looking man, middle-aged,
wearing the latest Martian frog-pelt gray suit; his attire alone
would have told Quail that he had come to the right person."

Ok. I'm putting it in my will that when I die, I want to be cremated in a frog-pelt suit. Of course, it might be hard, because I decided long ago I'm going out the same way Slim Pickens did in Dr. Strangelove, (yes, that is James Earl Jones.)

TTFN
-Tony


3 comments:

Caroline said...

That's hard on the frogs... what have the French done to you?

Tony LaRocca said...

ROFLMAO... I love you.

Rayne said...

caroline beat me to it. I had the same thought.