Wednesday, December 13, 2006

FIN-A-F**K-ING-LLY!


(Not remotely what my card really looks like.)

After 8 years and 9 months (4 as a helper, 4 as an M-Journeyman + 9 months of makeup time for unemployment & when I was out with my bad back) I FINALLY have my A-rate! It will be another three years before I can take the A test and have the stigma of the letter M removed from my card, but even then, I'll still be making the big $, and will be allowed on A jobs. Amen.

I'd like to thank someone who helped me with all my union stuff, et al. Like most superheroes, he wants to retain his secret identity & remain anonymous. But I wanted to publicly say thank you. Though we have our difficulties at times, I appreciate all you've done for us. Couldn't have done it without you.

TTFN
-Tony


7 comments:

Rayne said...

Congratulations!!!!! This is fantastic!!

merlinprincesse said...

I don't know all those letters mean (I'm just a poor Canadian)... But it seems good for ya! And I'm really glad! Congrats! :))))

french toast girl said...

As always, I am so very proud of you in the way that only big sisters can.

ps - I'm sure your card is a bazillion times nicer-looking than the real thing.

love, me

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I always knew you had the right stuff. Gomez, S.I.N.Y.

Aravis said...

Congratulations Tony! May you make the Big Bucks, retire within a year and travel with your family wherever you'd like to go.

Well, one can dream.

Seriously, that's great. I'm happy for you! :0)

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good show and cheers and pip pip, my good man! Sounds like they finally realized how extraordinary and talented and wondiferous you really are (something that the rest of us have known for ages, of course...)! Enjoy your hard-earned-but-extremely-well-deserved level!

luv from Pencil-vania,
Chris

Caroline said...

Sounds good though I don't really know what it means!