4 Jobs I have had:
1. Movie projectionist in
3. In high school I did odd jobs for an elderly man- he’s long since passed on. One day I was cleaning out his basement. Under a pile of junk, underneath a blanket, on a moldy, dusty card table I found a cardboard box containing the ashes of his wife. They had been there since she had died, 10 years before. The old man (George) stepped in to see how I was doing and said, “So, I see you’ve met my wife! Just leave her there.” A few months later we painted his house. After we re-hung the curtains, he looked up and said, “You know,
4. I was a Waldenbooks & Sbarros manager in
4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. The ORIGNAL (1967) Bedazzled. “Juuuuulie Annnndrewwwwwws!”
3. Monty Python’s Life of Brian. “I have a gweat fwiend in Wome named Biggus Dickus!”
4 places I have lived (apart from where I am now):
4 TV shows I love:
1. Doctor Who, classic & new. (Tom Baker is a God.)
2. Family Guy. I’m male.
4. The Venture Brothers. Come on, make a third season already!
4 places I have been for a vacation:
I’ve never been away on a vacation. When we were kids living in NJ, we used to go to my grandparents summer home in Shirley,
4 websites I visit daily:
(I’m taking Robin’s out here & stating these are SITES not BLOGS.)
4. can’t think of one.
4 favourite foods:
1. Tuna Salad on
2. Ooodles of Noodles
4. Gala Apples
4 places I would rather be:
1. The Moon
3. The 5th astral plane of Venus.
4. Somewhere I’ve never been.
4 people I am tagging:
This is a universal call to all who wish to be tagged. Meme away.