Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Free Dream Analysis Needed

I'm in Shamu the Wonder-Wagon, (my parents' old sky-blue station wagon,) at what is- in my dream- my childhood friend Bob Eberly's house. (When I woke up, I realized it was my parents' house.) It's in the middle of the night. I'm in the front seat with Wendy (another old friend) arguing about something. We each get angry, get out of the car, & walk away.

I walk down the street & make a left. It's a rainy night & the street is wet, but in the street I see chalk outlines of horses- as if horses have been murdered here. A horse snorts & begins clopping forward through the drizzle. Steam is coming from its nostrils & its eyes are glowing red. I slowly back away & run back to Bob's (dream) house.

At some point while I was gone, a black BMW convertible has parked behind Shamu, its top down despite the rain. I get in Shamu & realize it's already running, though the key is still in my pocket. I'm angry that someone has obviously hot-wired my car. I try to k-turn around the BMW but for some reason I can't control my car & smash it into the other. I drive behind the house to turn around. When I come back to the driveway, another identical black BMW has parked next to the first, blocking my exit. What's more, Shamu has somehow become my deceased (sniff) red Lebaron convertible. The gas gauge is hovering above E & I remember that I have to get to work. I drive up on the lawn & out into the street. I glance at the front door & see a young Asian woman peeking out the window.

I make a left again. Demonic horses are at war with policemen & firefighters- both dressed in early twentieth century uniforms. A hundred years seem to have turned back. The men gape in wonder at my car while the horses begin to chase it.
At this point- unfortunately- I woke up.

TTFN
-Tony

3 comments:

String said...

Okay considering your post on time....one foot in one vehicle, one foot in another (older deceased one)...

Rayne said...

No idea what this could possibly mean. It's a very cool dream. I think it could mean that you should be creating and directing music videos.

Caroline said...

Oh goodie you know I love doing these...

Well the horses sound like they are the ones that belong to the riders of the apocalypse but are currently out without their riders... that's good I think... or maybe the live one is Detective Inspector Horse and is investigating the death of the dead one... anyway some sort of horseplay

I wonder what vehicles mean for you... old mindsets... different internal characters... hmm... I think those BMWs are a couple of yours that you've forgotten are yours... shadow vehicles...

And you are definitely ahead of your time...