Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sometimes you can be too honest...

Trying to write in his journal for school, Joe (age 9, for you newbies) asked me what I would wish for if a Djini gave me 3 wishes. As always, I answered honestly the first thought off my head, which was "mind-controlling fart gas." Luckily, he knew enough to just back away & ask his mother...

TTFN
-Tony

PS- In all honesty, if I was given one wish, it would be for happiness. Think about it. Whatever you wish for, you want it to make you happy- right? I mean, the whole point of every goddamn three wishes story is to be happy with what you have or who you are. So I guess happiness is the trump card.

4 comments:

Aravis said...

Oh come on... what would the other 2 wishes have been? *G*

french toast girl said...

I would ask for the power of teleportation. Hands down.

Although yours is good too.

love, me

Anonymous said...

Having a man-gina is always good...

Tony LaRocca said...

aravis
1) Instant astral projection at will, no more of this stilling the mind & body & waiting for vibrations or having to do it through a lucid dream crap.
2) The ability to damn people to hell for all eternity.

anonymous- (in my best sarcastic Kermit the Frog voice.)...yyyyeah.