StatCounter

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

...And Speaking of Overrated Star Power...

Alright, I'm glad that one of my favorite movies of all time, the fantastic original (1967) Bedazzled is finally out on DVD, especially since the crappy remake has been on the shelves for years now. But WTF is up with the cover? Sorry, I don't think Raquel Welch's three-minute cameo is worth that much. (No, she is NOT the Devil, as Liz Hurley was in the remake. The Devil is played by the late great Peter Cook, who co-wrote the story & the screenplay, btw...)

TTFN
-Tony

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I happen to really like both Bedazzleds - perhaps it helps that I saw the more recent one first and was amused...

Rayne said...

There was an original? I had no idea. Need to go check it out.
Oh! Finally saw the commercial for the Transformers movie. I so miss my after work (when I was working) Optimus Prime fix. I hope they didn't screw up the whole thing with the movie. I hate when they try and make it 'better'.
I'm still not happy about what they have done to my beloved Batman.

String said...

Oh, didn't know that, thanks for the head's up...Peter Cook, yum.

wildsnowflake said...

Juuulie Andrrws!!