Monday, April 16, 2007

Tony's Ultimate Nerd Quotient Quiz

This quiz for testing your old-school nerd quotient is very simple pass/fail. Either you understand what I'm talking about or you don't (and subsequently have a life.) - NO CHEATING.

I was playing Nethack this morning. I had a magic marker, but not-cursed blank paper was few and far between- especially once I'd found the spell for genocide. Suddenly, it hit me what I had to do. I took a scroll of cursed blank paper & wrote a scroll of genocide- which was cursed. I then tried to un-genocide (surround myself with) Paper Golems so I could slay them & use their bodies for paper, when a voice boomed from the heavens, "No mortal, THAT shall not be done!" DAMN IT! TDTTOE!

TTFN
-Tony

3 comments:

french toast girl said...

That made perfect sense to me. I share your geekiness and wear it proudly.

love, me

Roberto Picasso said...

Sorry Tony, I failed this nerd test.

Robert McLaughlin

Rayne said...

What does it mean if I am extremely intrigued and want to play, too?