StatCounter

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The People at Myspace are but Polyps on My Colon.

For some reason, my Myspace personal account has been deleted. (I still have a filmmaker one for Egotistical Productions.) No idea why, no email, no nothing. I've emailed the rectal thermometers in support, but I've received no reply. People have told me this has happened to them before. I'm not a big Myspacer; it was just a way to keep up with people I haven't seen since time immemorial. (And I had a cool slideshow of my artwork/family pics!) But Jeez Louise, it's a royal pain in the fundament. So, you Neanderthals at Myspace who have cocktail weenies in your briefs and tofu in your skulls, what gives?

TTFN
-Tony

5 comments:

Caroline said...

You really know how to sweet talk those support people don't you!

Jennifer Blake said...

I went to facebook.. simply to share photos... easy download... and you really dont have to get hooked up into all the little gamey things...
though i do believe they have a video application. I have one of those... The only thing i bent on..

flickr..is another place...not sure about the videos though... it is a (more professional place ) to put stuff...

Anonymous said...

Noticed you disappeared!

Anonymous said...

OH .... DR WHO IS BACK ON IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!! First time for ages the whole family watched a show of anything together :) It had better not EVER disappear!

french toast girl said...

Don't hold back! :)