StatCounter

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Once Again, I am It!

...and I don't mean the giant brain from A Wrinkle in Time! The beautiful & multitalented French Toast Girl (aka my sister Elena) has been kind enough to tag me. I'm supposed to write 7 interesting things about me. The thing is, what's interesting to me is boring to other people, and vice versa. So, as the last time I was tagged, I'm asking you out there to put questions to me. What do you want to know? I promise to tell you something interesting in return.

TTFN
-Tony

3 comments:

Aravis said...

Ok, here goes:

What (to you) is the most interesting thing about yourself which you think will be boring (to us)?

Anonymous said...

What is your favourite spot to not think? (I know you never 'not think' but there must be a place or envirnoment you try - apart from sleeping in bed)

Craig J. said...

If you could snap your fingers (or wiggle your nose or wave your wand [although that could get you arrested if you did it in public]) and one of your long-gestating projects would be finished and exactly the way you always imagined it, which one would you want it be?