Friday, February 08, 2008

Whish I'd Thunk of That!

Have you ever read a book, seen a movie, heard a song, or looked at a picture, and had a little voice inside of you say, "Jeez, I wish I'd done that!" Taking a break from plugging my own stuff, here are a few animations I can't help but admire:

Maakies: Drinky Crow.
Color me depressing, but I've had quite a few days when I could relate to this. Short & Simple:


Don Hertzfeldt's Rejected
"For the love of God & all that is holy- MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!" (Quick- watch it before it gets sucked into the "removed due to copyright" vortex!)


Over Time, directed By: Oury Atlan, Thibaut Berland, Damien Ferrie.
A beautiful tribute to the late Jim Henson. A bit freaky, and might induce crying.


Feel free to suggest your own
TTFN
-Tony

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First two were funny as in funny HAHA and funny strange! Don't like movies that make me cry ... so didn't watch it.

Aravis said...

The Henson one was mildly disturbing, yet compelling.

merlinprincesse said...

The third one is beautiful. More nostalgic than really sad. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I braved the tears and found the last one was beautiful :)

french toast girl said...

I STILL can't get through "Over Time."

love, me