StatCounter

Monday, June 16, 2008

"I Wonder Where that Fish has Gone..."

Photo of the Yesterday: Amanda playing "Let's Go Fishin'."


For her birthday, Amanda received her newest favorite toy, "Let's Go Fishin'." The fish spin around and around, opening and closing their mouths. You get to stick in a plastic fishing pole and pull them out. O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! The annoying, grinding, battery-powered motor doesn't matter when my little Mandy-Pandy's laughter melts my heart. Then I realize that she's laughing because she's fed her "Puppy in My Pocket" to one of the little plastic piranhas.


That's my little girl.

TTFN
-Tony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "little" girl has grown so much from the last time I saw her!

Poor Puppy no longer in her Pocket. Heehee

Aravis said...

Happy birthday Amanda!

And yes, she's definitely your daughter. *G*

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Many-Pandy whichever yesterday it was!

Hint: Some play clay can add great mud features to toy dogs...