StatCounter

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Babbling

Today's Novel Progress: 921 words.

Worked some OT today. I'm so frickin' tired. I couldn't even begin to tell you how tired I am. My legs feel like they're made out of dried twigs that have been left in the sun and set fire to. I have a cough I can't get rid of. Why did I work OT, I hear you cry? Because I'm an idiot. And I'm greedy. Every day it's up the ladder, down the ladder, up the ladder, down the ladder. Why I ain't skinny, I couldn't tell you. Praise Vishnu I don't have a desk job! Mandy woke up this morning just as I finished writing. They're all too cute, my Jen my Joe & my Mandy. I just gave Mandy a hug. She was sitting there saying "want huuuuug Want huuuuuuuug?" Who could say no to that?

TTFN
-Tony

2 comments:

french toast girl said...

And how was the quesadilla?

Tony LaRocca said...

One was good. I couldn't eat a whole case, though.