StatCounter

Friday, September 12, 2008

Train to Nowhere


Photo of the Yesterday: On the proverbial "Train to Nowhere."

Novel progress: 690 words. I kept rewriting the scene, unhappy with the way things were going down. It's a twisty plot twist, one I never planned on. I'm going to have to revise this thing twice- once right away to even everything out. (The story's just getting down right now.) Then I'll let it cool a couple of months & then start trimming the fat. But I'm getting way ahead of myself.

Joe surprised me yesterday morning by making me a sandwich wrap before I left for work. Don't I have the nicest kid in the universe?

TTFN
-Tony

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Since I have no children of my own to put into that position I'm sure yours really is the nicest in the world.

I like the abstraction of your train photo.

Aravis said...

Plot twists are tricksy things, aren't they?

And yes, you're son is a pretty great kid. :0)

String said...

Ohh a novel! WOW that should be great!

Rayne said...

Love the photo.
Your son is just so sweet!