StatCounter

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday

Today's Novel Progress: 731 words.

Well, here we are again, Friday night. Nothing exciting at work today. I bent the pipe, I went up on the ladder, I connected the pipe. Of course, there was a lot of measuring and using a level and hacksawing in there too. It's an art. Joe's watching Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader. I'll watch with him a moment, but I can't stand the non-stop bullshitting they do to keep the actual number of questions to a minimum. It's like watching Hollywood Squares, but you only get one c-list celebrity instead of nine. Now Jeopardy - there's a game show. Non-stop questions, save those five minutes when they talk about the contestants' boring lives and I flip back to a Simpsons episode I've seen a gajillon times. At least AdultSwim.com has new episodes up. By for now - keep your teeth clean.

TTFN
-Tony

No comments: