Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thunder, Thunder, Thunder.... HORSE!

Today's Novel Progress: 702 words.

Got a letter today that my rent is going up $100 tomorrow, and another $100 next year. Who do I elect to get my rent to go down? Everything seems to be one step forward, two steps back. Work is getting chilly - that's the joy of deck jobs, they're sweltering in the summer and freezing in the winter. Just wait until it really gets cold! At least the heat is on here. I don't want the kiddies getting a chill. I got the deluxe edition of Dethklock's Dethalbum off of I-Tunes (the soundtrack from Metalocalypse - warning- awesome yet graphic clip.) For a cartoon, it kicks quite a bit of tushy!

TTFN
-Tony

2 comments:

french toast girl said...

Sorry about your rent, that stinks! I wish you lived closer. At least you're warm. On the other hand, deck jobs are cold... you want me to knit you a hat?

love, me

Anonymous said...

I still think you should move to Galveston area. I bet the rent there isn't as much, you can still park anywhere you want, and the cold really isn't all that cold (but the hot is really hot). Oh, and don't forget they have a lot of rebuilding and piping to reconstruct since the hurricane so you will for sure have a job for a while. Just a thought.