Thursday, November 06, 2008

Latest Psychological BS

Today's novel progress: 723 words

I heard the most inane commercial on the radio today for... dog antidepressants. I shit you not. Is your dog exploding with energy? Barking too much? Doesn't like being left alone in a cage all day? Biting people? Well, I got news for you: it's a fucking dog. What did you buy a dog for if you didn't want it to act like a dog? Maybe that's the reason people need antidepressants as well: they're trying so hard not to act like people.

TTFN
-Tony

3 comments:

Eddie said...

I don't know maybe the dog is depressed because his owner doesn't play with enough, maybe worse his owner plays with him in his funny spot. I dunno, my real concern is the asshole that created this stuff to sell to animal owners who actually give a shit enough to buy the stuff.

Tony LaRocca said...

The thing is, it doesn't sound to me that the dog is necessarily depressed, it's just acting like... a dog, rather than a living plush toy.

Aravis said...

That's hysterical!