Monday, December 15, 2008

Paint Paint Paint

Sorry I haven't been on all week, but I've been painting the apartment. Well, half of the apartment. Some rooms took me all night. The place is ancient and has been patched a thousand times, but I did the best I could with it, and it looks a hell of a lot better. The next step is the living room/ foyer.

This week I'll be back on my regular walking/writing/etc schedule. Sadly, Jen and I have one of those "May your kids do all the crap that you did" things to deal with, so that's going to take up some time and energy.

TTFN
-Tony

1 comment:

Knitting Painter Woman said...

Parenting and responsibility for one's residence... Two life challenges that make you grow up whether you want to or not! Good luck. With enough of it, you can laugh about both situations with only a little passage of time.