Saturday, June 13, 2009

Employed!

Sorry it's been so long. You'll all be happy to know that I am once again a useful, productive member of society. I'm working in a wonderful muddy hole in the ground with girders, pipes, hard hats, and porti-poties. It's been wonderfully cold and rainy all week - and suddenly, on Friday, I got a small example of what the heat's going to be like when the sun popped out and baked me. Mister porti-potty instantly became a rancid pressure cooker. Here's hoping I stay until the whole building is built, how ever many years that takes. I would love to be employed so long that I have to actually go on furlough again someday.

TTFN
-Tony

2 comments:

Knitting Painter Woman said...

Congratulations. You are still looking good in your photo. I was wondering where you'd been.

Aravis said...

Congratulations! Um, should I hope that your torture lasts many years? How about I hope that you remain gainfully employed under better working conditions. :0)

Good to hear from you. I was wondering where you were.