Monday, December 28, 2009

A Good Week with Good Friends

I had a good week and managed to spend time some old friends I hadn't seen in years. I got to spend some of Christmas Eve with Brock (one of the best friends I've ever had,) I also ran into my friend Jim from high school that night. I spent yesterday with Craig and Kevin, who I don't get to see anywhere near as much as I'd like. In addition to browsing book and CD stores, (they also had LP's, - color me nostalgic, but I love LPs- there's just something special about them that other media can't hold a candle to,) we went to Romano's Macaroni Grill, where they let us draw on the tablecloth:



Then I went to my parents' house. My sainted cute, little, Sicilian, Catholic mommy made me rice balls, sausage rolls and coffee. I played a few games of pinochle with dad while I horrified my parents with reruns of AbFab on BBC America, (by the end of the night, my father was calling me "sweetie-darling.") All in all, a wonderful time.

TTFN
-Tony

1 comment:

String said...

What a lovely time! AbFab ha ha! I hope to someday go back to California and see my old friends as well!