Saturday, May 08, 2010

Dream Analysis

I know I haven't posted one of these in a while. Enjoy!

I dreamt I was in a dimly lit travel agent's office with my cute & little sainted Catholic mother. We were going to pick up plane tickets for Jeff and me (I don't remember where or why we were flying.) The agent (who I think was conservative/republican) asked if I would mind filling out a survey. The thing is, the survey used a sort of electrified stick that you had to poke through holes to record the answers, and it didn't work very well. One of the questions was, "Do you believe in God?" Another was, "When was the last time you used gas in your home?" I talked to my mom about it and realized that everywhere I lived had been electric except my parents' house, so the answer was 1996. Then I looked the time and said "holy shit, I'm going to miss my flight!" The agent was trying not to act offended that I wouldn't finish the survey, and I told him yes, but my flight leaves in half an hour and I have to get to the airport still! Then Jeff called me and my cell phone was all screechy and the screen flickered and made weird shapes, and I told him I had bad reception, and he said "that's not bad reception, my friend, your phone is fucked up!"

Then I woke up.

Discuss!

TTFN
-Tony

PS - My daughter just looked at the hair in my ears and said "Daddy, your ears are fluffy!" Sigh...

No comments: