StatCounter

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sick and Whiney

I can't sleep. It feels like there's cotton candy in my skull. Lots of drugs in me. "When I was a child, I had a fever, my hands freely just like two balloons..." When I cough it's like there's sand in my lungs and my head hurts from the pressure and my throat burns.

The Japanese situation in a nutshell: It's horribly sad and whoever says it's payback for Pearl Harbor seems to have forgotten two atomic bombs and needs their heads kicked in. Oh wait, I forgot to mention people convinced it's a sign of the apocalypse. Not exactly sure why some people aren't just happy with the idea that they'll die someday, they want to take everyone else worth them in one fell swoop, or why their idea of God is vengeful and punishing. To each his own I guess.

Don't have any uplifting words tonight. That's ok. I don't have to be uplifting. I got to cuddle with my sick Mandy-Pandy and watch Futurama, Blues Clues, & Arrested Development with her. She lost a tooth today, but says she not only doesn't want the tooth fairy to take it, (though she wanted it under her pillow) she still wants her dollar. The kid has a bright future working for the IRS or an insurance company.

I have to go put a dollar under her pillow and try to get some sleep. Goodnight, all.

Ttfn
-Tony

1 comment:

Aravis said...

Revenge for Pearl Harbor? Disgusting!

Love Mandy's tooth negotiations!

Hope you both feel better soon.