StatCounter

Monday, May 09, 2011

I had a fun time at my parents' house this weekend, got to play pinochle with Mary. Took the kids for a walk to my old elementary school (Liberty Corner.) The whole playground is changed. There was once a log jungle gym with a tire swing and a nautical steering wheel that everyone wanted to spin, now it's just all the same plastic shit that's everywhere else. Does any one else who went there in the 70s & 80s remember there was an old car in the woods, and we all thought there was a skeleton under it? And our teachers would say "there's no such thing as skeletons!" But obviously, that wasn't true. I tried telling Joe that story, but he wasn't interested.

I need to start eating healthy again. Like red peppers, tuna fish and apples. I can still eat apples all day long.

TTFN
-Tony

PS - did any one catch last week's Dr Who? I just caught the end and there was a little girl regenerating. Guesses?

No comments: