Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I finished reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It kept me interested, which I suppose is a novel's primary purpose, but it should have ended about 3/4 of the way through when the primary mystery was solved. Also, did Steve Jobs pay for the perpetual iProduct-placement? I've started Star Wars: Darth Plagueis, which is basically the nerd equivalent of 50 Shades of Gray.


It's 6:50 in the morning. From the 48th floor of 30 Rock I can see layers of clouds covering the northwest. The morning sun is painting them dark blue.


I've been fighting a chest cold for a week. It might be time to actually see a doctor. My slipped discs act up now and then, that and my never ending fight against my waist line... Sometimes I think it's time to throw myself away and get a new one.


I've come to love unsweetened almond milk, to the point where dairy milk tastes weird. I even put some in a Thermos and bring it to work every day, so I can add black hazelnut coffee to it. I wonder if the women in the Rock Center Dunkin Doughnuts are all related.


I need to find some artists / writers to hang out with to light a fire under my ass and make me push myself. I mean, I live in NYC, I should walk around the Village in a turtleneck go to poetry readings, and click my fingers. Please to lay some Java on me?


ttfn
-Tony

No comments: