StatCounter

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Insurance Reform School Vixens

One side talks about the evils of Romneycare, while the other side warns me of the perils of Obamacare.  Now, I look at everyone's plans, and it seems to me that both are just different ways of funneling our tax dollars to pay the skyrocketing costs of the medical / pharmaceutical industries without actually doing anything about those skyrocketing costs.  Then I keep hearing about how if I don't want my tax dollars spent on medical insurance for the less fortunate, I'm selfish and mean.  And while I don't have a problem helping out the less fortunate, I keep wondering why it's not the insurance or medical industries (who are showing record profits) that are the selfish and mean ones.  Am I missing something? 

TTFN
-Tony

1 comment:

bhartman36 said...

Nope. You're not missing anything. Insurance is the only industry, as far as I can tell, where you can charge someone for a service, and then not provide that service.