StatCounter

Monday, September 17, 2012

Ahead of my time!

I had so many lucid dreams as a child. The problem was, I grew up in a very Catholic household, and the idea that I could walk around my house and converse with the monsters that populated my dreams was akin to Satanism. Now, whenever I stay over at my parents' house, I sleep with my head at the foot of the bed. I need to keep the poltergeists birthed from my teenage angst confused.

I can't wait for the next season of Mad Men; I should be in advertising. I want to make a laxative ice-cream called "Revenge," just so I can go around saying "Revenge is a dish that is best served cold." 

TTFN
-Tony

1 comment:

Doodlestreet said...

Hhahahahahahahhhaha!!!
Best ad gig yet!!
I've been in advertising for years and never heard one even close to that perfect! :D And in the ad world, they would serve it to each other...piranhas!