Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chafing Chaps with Caps!

I had fun today. I was an extra in a sketch for a group my friend Nannette is in, called Arthur Warburton on PITtv. I played a patron in a leather bar. I didn't have anything appropriate to wear, so some sort of arm-band and bracer were provided. I wasn't sure how to break this to my beloved uber-Catholic parents. When I told my sainted mother, she laughed and said "I love you honey." How can anyone not love her?

I'm trying not to be maudlin tonight. My inner writer and inner critic really need to sit down and have tea together, possibly with some scones. Sometimes I feel all over the place. At some point, you have to decide what you want to focus on. I'm just trying not to focus on my headache at the moment. I suppose I should get some sleep.  Goodnight, world.

TTFN
-Tony

1 comment:

Abby said...

Okay, I admit, I had to look up "leather bar". Yep, it's what I thought.