Thursday, September 20, 2012

How do you make a hormone?

Whenever I see a pink ribbon on a car, I feel conflicted. Yes, curing and treating cancer is important. But why can't we take a long, hard look at the hormones and chemicals in our food that cause it? Could it be because we have too many lobbyists lining the pockets of our leaders? (Thank you President Obama for appointing the vice president of Monsanto as senior adviser to the commissioner of the FDA. No conflict of interest there...)

I finished story #7 today, I just have to think of a good title for it. Does anyone else like to read their work out loud while editing? Personally, I like to impersonate Tom Baker when narrating.

TTFN
-Tony


1 comment:

Abby said...

As I recall, "Don't pay her"..
But your so right. Not enough lobbyists for (common sense) prevention.

Nice work on the writing. I've been trying to get going on some fiction myself, but keep running into my own excuses. This year!