Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembering...


Every year, so many words are said. In the past I've re-posted a letter I wrote to my family and friends, or thoughts I had about the days afterward. Everything I found myself writing this morning became some sort of political rant, and this isn't a day for that. So instead I'll just leave you with a picture I took from the roof of the Trinity Building when I was down there restoring power in the following months. People, buildings, and so much that is incalculable - all burned to grey nothingness. Never forget those who were lost, and never forget those who gave their lives trying to save them.

TTFN
-Tony

3 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

Tony, Thanks for all you did for those in need.

Dana S. Whitney said...

And remember that (astonishingly), good things did come later. Not as a result of, but they just came. And so it goes. Comfort, strength and resilience to you, my friend.

Tony LaRocca said...

Thank you my friends :)