StatCounter

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wazzup, Home-Slice?

I made a lot of leaps in Short Story #7 today (I still have to think of a title.) I was all over the place with this one. I had a great idea, but no clue how to make it work. I started by writing a few scenes at random. Eventually, I was able to summarize a plot, and then, that magical moment happened when everything fell into place. I wanted to have the first draft done by midnight tonight, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. Is anyone else this chaotic in their writing?

The car was fixed to the point where it can pass inspection, but there is still a lot of maintenance that needs to be done on it. At the moment I can only afford to do one repair a month. I just hope it holds out.

After returning from the playground, my daughter informed me that I'm her "homie." It's an honor.

TTFN
-Tony

No comments: