StatCounter

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Be it ever so humble

Mom woke me this morning to kiss me goodbye before she went to work. I made dad and myself some bacon and eggs, then we played a few hands of pinochle. He dropped me off at the train station, mercifully before he started listening to Rush Limbaugh.

Back in New York City after alternatively working on story #9 and listening to more of Atlas Shrugged on the train. Mandy and I watched Adventure Time while I did some Photoshop repair on a friend's damaged photographs of her mother. It gave me something productive to do. Later we watched Red Dwarf with Joe while playing Civ. We're up to season three. I like the first two better, when Rimmer is an asshole and the cat is more of a spaz.

Trying to live in the present and taking each moment as it comes. Careful, or I'll start singing "Time in a Bottle." Speaking of time travel, I confess: I was the one who went back in time, got Plato stoned, and made him watch my shadow-puppets.

TTFN
Tony

5 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - also for not singing 'time in a bottle' :)

Tony LaRocca said...

Hey, your loss! :)

Richard Ewing said...

Plato might have enjoyed being stoned in a different way...
or.
Is that what you meant?

we'll need to check the trash bin back in the cave...
.

Softpencil Studios said...

Totally agree, live in the moment :)

Thank you very much for your comment on my blog! I really appreciate it!

Tony LaRocca said...

Richard - I was speaking strictly in the recreational sense.