Monday, October 15, 2012

In this lobby, will there be TP?

I worked on a comic tonight while I watched a movie called Metropia. It was animated like one of those Jib-Jab shorts, as if everyone was a life-like cutout. I might have enjoyed it more if it was live action, because I didn't see the need for it to be animated. It seemed to be dystopian for the sake of being dystopian. I'm watching old Beavis and Butthead episodes now. Not only are they making me laugh, but their characters seem more real.

I went with the kids to an old friend's daughter's birthday party. I guess he and I grew up at some point, or at least we pretend to pretty well. Sometimes it's nice spending time with people just to spend time with them. 

Poor Jeeter. First he annoyed the crap out of me by not getting a hit in the 11th inning last night, then he snapped his ankle in the twelfth. It was good to sit up until one am with my dad and watch the game though. 

Why is it "twelfth" and not "twelveth"? I won't be able to sleep now.

TTFN
-Tony

No comments: