StatCounter

Sunday, October 28, 2012

PUTTING ON THE RIIIIIIIIIIIIITZ!

Here we are, on the eve of the storm of the century. More than anything I'm annoyed; I had a fun couple of days planned with some friends starting tomorrow that got derailed. We'll have to shoot for later on in the week. The MTA is closed, schools are closed tomorrow. I have to find a way to keep my sanity.

Last night there was a haunted maze in our housing complex. I took Mandy, but she was too frightened to go inside. The other kids on line all loved her Marcelline (from Adventure Time) costume and axe-bass. I made it out of foam board, magic markers, and some other craft items. We usually only go trick-or-treating in our own building, so I'm not too worried about Wednesday, no matter what the weather brings. 

As we're getting closer to Halloween and they're too young for Hellraiser, The kids and I watched Young Frankenstein while we played Civ 5. Rather than just being a parody, it's strong central theme of love and friendship makes it one of Mel Brooks's best films. 

Please be safe. May your lights stay on and your toilets always flush. 

TTFN
-Tony 

1 comment:

Alicia Gorecki said...

Young Frankenstein, love that film, I don't know if I have shared it with my son yet.. thanks for the reminder.

happy trick or treating...