StatCounter

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thank you, I'll be here all night


I started reading Sometimes a Great Notion by Ken Kesey. It's a bit harder to follow than One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest because the narrative keeps switching perspective and setting, but I can't put it down. I love Kesey's use of language and description.

I watched an old Doctor Who episode with Mandy, now we're watching King of the Hill. Joe went to bed early, so we're sharing time together. She wants to play Civilization V. I have to explain what the different units do and what the different sciences are, etc. but we're having fun.  She's playing as Catherine the Great. When she saw her character's picture, she asked "Why doesn't the queen have glasses?"


I should really be a stand-up comic. For example - "You know why foreplay makes ducks so depressed? They always wind up feeling a little down."

I'm off to supersledge some roboscorpions. Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

TTFN
-Tony

No comments: