Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gobble Gobble

Good morning. I'm getting up in a few minutes, then I have to hop in the shower and cattle prod the younglings awake. We have to go through Brooklyn and Staten Island instead of Manhattan because of the parade, so I want to go as early as possible, at the butt-crack of dawn.

Speaking of the parade, I hope they take out Elmo and bring back Underdog.

I go to bed exhausted and with my muscles feeling like they've been wrung out to dry, but I'm too tired and too lost in my thoughts to sleep. I really need these next few days to recuperate. Actually, I need one of those wacky inventions from Muppet Labs, like a machine to give me a massage. (Then it would just do something bizarre and make it rain, or something like that.)

I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving. You are a good person, and you make this world a better place. Thank you for caring, thank you for being here.

TTFN
Tony

No comments: