StatCounter

Monday, November 05, 2012

"I'm back... and I'm beautiful!"

I'm on the train back to New York after spending half the day with some friends in Pennsylvania. The union called me at 5:15 pm to tell me they have a job for me tomorrow. Although no details were given, I'm assuming it's some sort of emergency work due to The Wrath of Sandy. I'm thankful to be going back, but I wish it had been on a day that I wasn't out of state. I'm feeling some anxiety and apprehension. I'll have time for a quick shower and a once-over of my tool bag when I get home before I crawl into bed. But it will be good to have something to focus on and feel like a useful human being again, even if just for a little while.

TTFN
Tony

2 comments:

Steph said...

Good luck. I hope it goes well for you!

Tony LaRocca said...

Thank you very much! :)