StatCounter

Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm watching Adventure Time with Joe and Amanda. Her tonsillectomy that was planned for tomorrow had to be rescheduled. I'm happy to be working, but not happy about being reassigned to the Bronx. I'm not looking forward to trudging a mile from the subway to the job with all my tools on my back. I had a three day weekend but all I wanted to do was sleep. It's very easy for me to fall pray to seasonal affective disorder.

I recorded my lines for Harry Strange today. I found a great tip online, to make a microphone pop filter from a nylon stocking stretched over a coat hanger. It worked amazingly well.

Is Simon Jones the voice on the new Time Warner Cable commercial?

The new Adventure Time episode has started. If you had one wish, what would it be?

TTFN
Tony

2 comments:

Steph said...

I need to figure out some way to watch Adventure Time. No cable/satellite, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere on Hulu or Netflix. That show seems to be quite a popular hit with adults.

Trudging a mile with all of your tools on your back does not sound like fun...but it did immediately give me an interesting image. I imagine a stack of tools on your back about 6 feet high, perfectly arranged even after you tossed the last one into balance right on top... :)

Tony LaRocca said...

Well, they're in a backpack toolbag but still,the damn thing gets heavy after a while! :)