StatCounter

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ye Gods!

So here I am, lying in bed again, except this time it's Saturday morning. My arms and legs feel like someone has wrung them out like soggy towels. I spent yesterday in the financial district dragging cables for a generator down Broad Street and carrying the ends up ladders over and over. At least my back is OK.

The radiator next to my head is gurgling. I keep thinking it's raining.

I'm going to grow my goatee back for Movember - or does that have to be just a moustache? I think I'll just keep it forever, then. One day Doctor Who will need someone to play the Master again. I want to be ready.

So much to do today, so little I want to. Thanksgiving is coming. I am thankful for the friends and family who love and support me. I'm glad others have those who give love and support when they need them.

Today is the day of the Roman god Saturn. Before that it was the day of the Greek Titan Chronos. I'm surprised they were never renamed for Christians. Saturn was a god of prosperity, so I guess it will be a good day. I'm going to go offer up some crops.

TTFN
Tony

No comments: